Logitech F310 Gamepad w/ attached USB cable Setup:
Confirmed with Systems:
- Works with Windows 10,8,7, Vista.
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
This controller has its own attached USB cable. You should have no need to purchase any 3rd party cable to operate. You may need to download a driver for this product. Driver, Click here.
- There is no pre setup process with this controller.
- Plug the controller via USB into the computer.
- Confirm that the computer has recognized the controller in your computers hardware/ devices menu.
- To check if the controller is detected on PC, Click on your windows bar/search bar and type in Device Manager and hit enter. You may need to download a driver for this product. Driver, Click here.
- Now that your controller is detected, launch the game.
- From the main menu, Click on “settings”> “ADD/REMOVE CONTROLLERS”> "NEW CONTROLLER". Now go through the on screen prompts to finish the setup, and you're free to fly.