Xbox One via Bluetooth and Micro USB cable Setup:
Confirmed Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/Pro
- MacOS Sierra 10.12.5
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
You'll need either a Micro USB cable, or you can Bluetooth connect to the computer if your computer offers Bluetooth connectivity.
If your computer does not have Bluetooth capabilities you can purchase a USB Wireless Adapter. Click Here. Please be sure to confirm compatibility with your specific computer.
** Feel free to search online for other options. The above link is just one suggestion of many available on the market.
- This controller is considered a "Plug and Play" controller.
- Make sure the computer has detected the controller.
- For Mac, click the apple symbol then system report in the overview tab in the list of Hardware find USB, inside the USB Device Tree see if your controller is listed on this page.
- For PC: Click on "Start bar", type "joy.cpl" and hit enter. The "Game Controllers" window will open. There you will see any controller you have plugged in. See picture below.
- If it doesn't connect, you may need a third party driver installed on the computer to use the controller. Links for these are down below.
- Launch the game and make sure it shows the controller on the bottom right of the screen. If it doesn't show it right away, go through the next few steps and check again.
- Click on “settings”> “ADD/REMOVE CONTROLLERS”> "NEW CONTROLLER".
- Go through the on screen instructions slowly and precisely to ensure the best calibration. The game may auto detect and skip pass the calibration process, taking you to the controller mapping screen.
- Now you’re free to fly.
Alternate Links for Drivers:
Using a Mac: OSX Driver Required for plug and play Click Here.
Using a PS: Link for PC Driver Click Here.