BetaFPV LiteRadio 2 with Micro USB cable Setup:
Confirmed Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/Pro
- MacOS Catalina 10.15.6
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
You'll need a Micro USB cable to connect to the computer.
- This controller is considered a "Plug and Play" controller.
- Make sure the computer has detected the controller.
- For Mac, click the apple symbol then system report in the overview tab in the list of Hardware find USB, inside the USB Device Tree see if your controller is listed on this page. Would be listed as a BetaFPV Taranis joystick
- For PC: Click on "Start bar", type "joy.cpl" and hit enter. The "Game Controllers" window will open. There you will see any controller you have plugged in. See picture below.Would be listed as FrSky Taranis Joystick/ BetaFPV Taranis Joystick
- If it doesn't connect, you may need a third party driver installed on the computer to use the controller. Links for these are down below.
- Launch the game and make sure it shows the controller on the bottom right of the screen. If it doesn't show it, you may need to update the drivers from the controller manufacture's site. See Links Below.
- Click on “settings”> “CONTROLLER SETUP”> "QUICK CALIBRATION".
- Go through the on screen instructions slowly and precisely to ensure the best calibration. The game may auto detect and skip pass the calibration process, taking you to the controller mapping screen.
- Once at the Input Trim screen, you can adjust your Min, Mid and Max sliders, as well as invert any sticks that need be.
- Now you’re free to fly!
*** If you are having any issues with setup of this controller. Please ensure that the controller is working with the computer before contacting our support. The controller must be recognized by the computer before the DRL sim can also recognize it. If you are unable to get the controller working with your computer, you will need to contact BetaFPV's support. https://betafpv.freshdesk.com/support/home
If the computer is detecting the controller, but the DRL Sim is not, You may need to change the Steam Input Per-Game setting to Forced Off. Here is a link to help you with that. Click Here.
If you need further help from us, send us a Help ticket! We'd be glad to help ya!
Click here to Submit a Help Ticket.
LiteRadio 2 Manual: https://betafpv.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/27000061283-manual-for-literadio-2-radio-transmitter
LiteRadio 2 Configuration/ Open TX companion:
Gimbal Calibration through OpenTX Companion: