Xbox 360 Wired or Wireless via Bluetooth Setup:
Confirmed Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/Pro
- MacOS Sierra 10.12.5
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
If your controller doesn't have an attached cable, you'll need a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver.
- First plug the controller in and make sure the computer has recognized it.
- For Mac, click the apple symbol then system report in the overview tab in the list of Hardware find USB, inside the USB Device Tree see if your controller is listed on this page.
- For PC: Click on "Start bar", type "joy.cpl" and hit enter. The "Game Controllers" window will open. There you will see any controller you have plugged in. See picture below.
- If it doesn't detect your controller, you may need a third party driver installed on the computer to use the controller. Links for these are down below.
- Launch the game and make sure it shows the controller on the bottom right of the screen. If it doesn't show it right away, go through the next few steps and check again.
- Click on “settings” “choose new controller”.
- Go through the on screen instructions slowly and precisely to ensure the best calibration.
- The game may auto detect and skip pass the calibration process, taking you to the controller mapping screen.
- Ensure all controls are working properly and hit save.
- Now you’re free to fly.
Links for Drivers:
Using a Mac: OSX Driver Required for plug and play Click Here.
Using a PC: Link for PC Driver Click Here.