*** Cant load the DRL sim on your Mac? Getting the error message stating that it has "Failed to Start Process for the Drone Racing Simulator"?
There's a fix!
We will need to clone the executable of the DRL Simulator and rename it. Here's how to achieve this.
1. Open Steam and right click (two finger click on mac pad) on The Drone Racing League Simulator in your Steam Library and click on "Properties"
2. Click on the "Local Files" tab and then click on "Browse Local Files". It should open a finder box with the DRL Sim logo icon in it.
3. Right click on the DRL icon and then click on "Show package contents". A new box will open with the folder labeled "Contents" Click on that.
4. next click on the folder labeled "MacOS". you will then see the DRL Simulator executable file.
5. Right Click on the exe file and duplicate it, and then right click on the copy and rename it to "drlsim" written out exactly. No caps and all one word.
6. Now close it all down, restart the computer and try launching the sim as normal!
If you are still having issues, please don't hesitate to send us a ticket so we can help further! Be sure to let us know what steps you have taken and pertinent info about your particular machine. Help Ticket .