1. First you'll need to download the Steam Engine.
2. Then you'll need a "Steam" Account if you haven't already done so. If not, click below, otherwise skip down to step #3.
3. Once you've created an account you can download the game from the "Steam" site.
4. Once you have downloaded the game, launch the game, but be sure to have you steam application open in the background. This will allow your "Steam Profile" to tie to the DRL High Voltage game.
5. Now in the game (with the arrow keys on your keyboard) scroll right to "Settings" and then to "Profile". From there you can change the color you'd like. The profile name in the game is tied to which name you have on Steam. If you change your steam profile name, reload the game, then the new name should be updated. If not, give it some time and it should update on its own.
You're all set!