Please ensure that you have the most up to date USB driver installed for your controller type. Consult the manufacturers website for more information on drivers. On Windows, refer to the device manager to ensure that your controller is properly recognized by the operating system.
Articles in this section
- What USB Dongle should I use?
- Help!! My controller wont work!
- What Controllers and Cables are supported?
- How do I connect my transmitter with my computer?
- What controllers are recommended by DRL?
- What is a Taranis transmitter?
- Where can I purchase a Taranis?
- How do I install my Taranis controller to my Windows computer?
- My Taranis transmitter will not power on when plugged in to USB.
- How do I configure the Restart and Reset switches on my Taranis?