Many RC transmitters do not have built-in USB functionality. For these transmitters, an external USB dongle is required. DRL has tested a few with varying results. So far, the dongle that we have had the most success with is the Supower Flight Simulator 20-in-1 USB Cable. Available from Amazon and other retailers.
Articles in this section
- What Controllers and Cables are supported?
- What controllers are recommended by DRL?
- What is a Taranis transmitter?
- Where can I purchase a Taranis?
- How do I install my Taranis controller to my Windows computer?
- My Taranis transmitter will not power on when plugged in to USB.
- How do I setup a model on my Taranis to work with the DRL Simulator?
- How do I configure the Restart and Reset switches on my Taranis?
- How do I use my Non-USB RC transmitter with my computer?
- My Non-Taranis controller is not being recognized by the DRL Simultaor.