For the Taranis, you must power on the transmitter prior to connecting it via USB. If you have already plugged in the controller to your computer, please unplug, power on the controller, and then plug in to USB again.
Articles in this section
- How to set up Eachine i6
- How to Fix Taranis "No Hardware" Issue
- What USB Dongle should I use?
- Help!! My controller wont work!
- What Controllers and Cables are supported?
- How do I connect my transmitter with my computer?
- What controllers are recommended by DRL?
- What is a Taranis transmitter?
- Where can I purchase a Taranis?
- How do I install my Taranis controller to my Windows computer?