For the Taranis, you must power on the transmitter prior to connecting it via USB. If you have already plugged in the controller to your computer, please unplug, power on the controller, and then plug in to USB again.
Articles in this section
- What Controllers and Cables are supported?
- What controllers are recommended by DRL?
- What is a Taranis transmitter?
- Where can I purchase a Taranis?
- How do I install my Taranis controller to my Windows computer?
- My Taranis transmitter will not power on when plugged in to USB.
- How do I setup a model on my Taranis to work with the DRL Simulator?
- How do I configure the Restart and Reset switches on my Taranis?
- How do I use my Non-USB RC transmitter with my computer?
- My Non-Taranis controller is not being recognized by the DRL Simultaor.