On Windows, the Taranis require a specific driver to be installed before it will work. This driver is the Virtual Com Port driver available from FTDI, found here. Download the version that is relevant to your operating system. Once you have installed this driver, you will be able to use your Taranis controller with the simulator.
Articles in this section
- How to Fix Taranis "No Hardware" Issue
- What USB Dongle should I use?
- Help!! My controller wont work!
- What Controllers and Cables are supported?
- How do I connect my transmitter with my computer?
- What controllers are recommended by DRL?
- What is a Taranis transmitter?
- Where can I purchase a Taranis?
- How do I install my Taranis controller to my Windows computer?
- My Taranis transmitter will not power on when plugged in to USB.