While DRL does not specifically recommend the FrSky Taranis transmitter, it is the most widely used currently in the sport of FPV. For that reason, it has been extensively tested and is guaranteed to work with the DRL Simulator. In addition to the Taranis transmitter, many USB gamepads have been tested as well, including PS4, Xbox one, and generic USB gamepads.
Articles in this section
- What Controllers and Cables are supported?
- What controllers are recommended by DRL?
- What is a Taranis transmitter?
- Where can I purchase a Taranis?
- How do I install my Taranis controller to my Windows computer?
- My Taranis transmitter will not power on when plugged in to USB.
- How do I setup a model on my Taranis to work with the DRL Simulator?
- How do I configure the Restart and Reset switches on my Taranis?
- How do I use my Non-USB RC transmitter with my computer?
- My Non-Taranis controller is not being recognized by the DRL Simultaor.