In order to install on a Mac PC, download the Mac zip file from the DRL Downloads page. After the download has completed, unzip the archive and move the DRL Simulator Application to your applications folder. If you attempt to play the game from your downloads folder you will receive permissions errors. To launch the simulator, double click the DRL Simulator.app.
Articles in this section
- Help!! My controller wont work!
- How can I select my Flight Mode?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- How do I install the game?
- How do I install on a Mac?
- My Mac will not allow me to run apps from third-party developers.
- My Mac computer is giving me permissions errors when I try to load the game.
- What driver should I be using for my graphics card?
- How do I setup a profile?
- How do I calibrate my controller?