Q: I've got a G-Sync monitor and I'm having "Lag" like issues, what do I do?
If you are using a G-Sync monitor and are experiencing lag, you can follow these simple steps to improve your experience with the DRL SIM:
- First locate DRL SIM in your Steam Library.
- Right-Click on the DRL SIM listing and select Properties towards the bottom.
- A Window should open. Near the bottom you should see a button labeled SET LAUNCH OPTIONS... Click on it.
- A new smaller Window should open. In the field type the following without quotation marks "-window-mode exclusive" and press OK. Please refer to the image below:
- Now launch the DRL SIM and go into the options menu and disable Vsync.
- The game should now be running much better. If it is not, Please ensure that G-Sync is enabled in your Nvidia Control Panel.
- If the problem persists, please leave us a Help Ticket HERE.