Steam Controller via Wireless USB Dongle Setup:
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers, as well as your controller drivers.
- First you'll need to plug in the "Wireless USB Dongle" that was included with your controller.
- Once connected, Power on the controller and launch the Steam application.
- In the top right corner of the application you will see a small controller icon. This is the "Big Picture Mode".
- You can click this to test the detection of your steam controller. From that screen you will notice that your controller will be operable.
- If the controller is not working properly, please visit the "Steam Controller Support Page", Click here.
- Now that the controller is detected please launch the Drone Racing League game. You'll notice the controller detected and labeled in the bottom right corner of the games main menu screen.
- The controller is "Plug and Play" so there is no calibration needed. However if you'd like to adjust the sensitivity of the controls. Please access the Controller Sensitivity screen. Main Menu> Settings> Controller Sensitivity.
- From there you will notice three presets in the top right. Low, Med and High. You can choose one of those or adjust the sliders manually on the screen.
- Now that your controller is connected and detected, you're free to fly!