Many RC transmitters do not have built-in USB functionality, however those that do can be connected with the corresponding cable needed for that controller. IE: USB Mini/Micro etc.
For those without USB connection, an external USB dongle is required. DRL has tested a few with varying results.
Below are some examples that have worked for us. Feel free to shop around to find the one that is compatible with your specific controller and operating system.
- Orange Rx DSMX/DSM2 USB Dongle for Flight Simulator
- 20 In 1 USB Simulator For RC Realflight G6.5 Phoenix 4.0 XTR VRC2 FMS
- USB Flight Simulator Cable for DX5e Dx6i DX7 JR Futaba RC RealFlight Spektrum Esky FMS (practice with your RC Helicopter Controller on PC)
- GoolRC Flysky SM100 USB RC Helicopter Airplane Simulator for Flysky FS-i6 FS-i4 FS-TH9X FS-T6 FS-T4B FS-GT3 FS-GT2 Remote Controller
- Hooshion USB Flight Simulator FMS Cable for RC Helicopter Airplane Remote Controller
- RCmall Usb Flight Simulator Adapter Cable with 2.4G for fms Flysky SM100
- USB Simulator Cable All in One.