Volantex RC Setup:
Confirmed with Systems:
- Works with Windows 10,8,7, Vista and XP, 32 and 64 bit
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
This controller has its own attached USB cable. You should have no need to purchase any 3rd party cable to operate.
- Before plugging in and turning on. Set the switches to the "Up" position.
- Now connect the USB cable to the computer.
- Ensure that your computer is detecting the device. Click on "Start bar", type "joy.cpl" and hit enter. The "Game Controllers" window will open. There you will see any controller you have plugged in. See picture below.
- If it is not, ensure that all drivers are up to date including your computer controller drivers.
- Once confirmed, you can launch the game and go to “settings”, “Choose new controller”, Go through the on screen prompts to finish the setup. Note: we suggest 1.5% deadzone on this controller, you'll find the option for this at the end of the calibration process, keep in mind this may have changed due to updates. Only adjust the deadzone if needed.
Now you're free to fly!