FlySky FS-SM600 6CH USB Controller w/ SuperSimX Simulator (Mode 2) Setup:
Confirmed with Systems:
- Works with Windows 10,8,7, Vista and XP, 32 and 64 bit
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
This controller has its own attached USB cable. You should have no need to purchase any 3rd party cable to operate.
- Before plugging in and turning on. Set the 4 position switch beside the front power switch to Reflex XTR
- Now connect to USB and switch the controller on.
- Ensure that your computer is detecting the device plugged in under the Device manager screen. If it is not ensure that all drivers are up to date including your computer controller drivers.
- Once confirmed, you can launch the game and go to “settings”, “CONTROLLER SETUP”> "QUICK CALIBRATION", Go through the on screen prompts to finish the setup. Note: we suggest 1.5% deadzone on this controller, you'll find the option for this at the end of the calibration process.
Now you're free to fly!
Please sign in to leave a comment.