Nintendo Switch Pro via Bluetooth Setup:
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
Do not try to connect the controller to the computer via USB cable, for this will not work. We have found that it works best with a Bluetooth 4.0 device. We experienced failing with a 2.0 device.
First you will need to power on the controller and make sure it is disconnected from your actual Nintendo Switch. Please see your consoles user manual on how to perform this.
- Now that your controller is no longer connected to your console, you can connect it via Bluetooth to your computer.
- Now hold down the sync button on the top of your controller for aprox 2-3 seconds until light starts blinking.
- Go into your computer’s “Bluetooth and Other Devices” menu and look at the list to see if the computer has auto detected the controller. If not, then click on “Add bluetooth or device”.
- If you get an error message on the screen, make sure there are no other bluetooth devices trying to pair with the computer, move the controller to avoid any interruption in signal and try again.
- Once your computer has recognized the device and it has shown up on your connected bluetooth devices screen, you may use the controller with the game.
- Launch the game. After the loading has finished, using the arrow keys, Click on “settings”> “ADD/REMOVE CONTROLLERS”> "NEW CONTROLLER" Go through the on screen prompts and you’re free to fly!
Keep in mind that your computer may or may not allow connection on this controller. Please make sure that all controller drivers are up to date. You may also need a 3rd party driver to allow usage of outside controllers.
** There is a driver that is for an xbox 360 controller that has been known to detect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller. Click Here. This may or may not work with the game.