PS4 with Micro USB cable Setup:
*** Please ensure that your computer is fully up to date with the latest drivers including controller drivers.
***If you don’t already have one, you'll need a micro USB cable to connect to the computer, or your computer will need to be Bluetooth capable. If your computer is not Bluetooth capable, you can purchase a Wireless Bluetooth adapter. Click Here.
** Feel free to search online for other options. The above link is just one suggestion of many available on the market.
NOTE: A micro USB cable can be found at numerous online retailers as well as local electronic retailers.
How to pair PS4 controller to PC:
1. Press and hold the Share button then, while still holding the Share button, press and hold the PS Button until the light on your controller starts blinking.
2. On your PC go to "Bluetooth and Other Device". You can type this in the search bar on the bottom left of your windows screen.
On Mac go to >File menu>System Preferences>Bluetooth to pair device.
3. Click on "Add Bluetooth or Other Devices" the click on "Bluetooth".
4. The device will show up in the Box, click on "wireless controller" to pair. It will tell you "Connected" when done.
For Wired Controller:
- First you'll need to connect the controller to the computer. Connect the USB cable to the controller and computer, press the PS button in the center of the controller.
- Make sure your computer recognizes it. For PC Check in your “devices and printers” screen to be sure it's connected.
- For Mac users .. click on the “Apple symbol”> about this Mac>System Report> USB and make sure it shows “wireless controller”.
- On PC If you don't see your controller you may need a third party driver. We’ve included a link below.
- Launch the game, you should see “wireless controller” on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on “settings”> “ADD/REMOVE CONTROLLERS”> "NEW CONTROLLER" and go through the on screen instructions slowly and precisely.
- When you get to the screen to setup the reset and restart switches, use the right and left bumper rather than the triggers since these seem to work better. Now you’re free to fly
You may need a driver to make your controller work with your PC, See link below.
DS4 Windows Driver: **Link for PC app/driver